== Source of Canadian dayhome listings and child care information ==
Dayhome in Hidden Valley NW - Dayhome information and Reviews
CAUTION: always verify the credentials of the child care provider before placing your child in dayhome. We do not endorse any dayhome centres, nor do we check their credibility. Here are some points to consider while choosing a dayhome center
Dayhome's location map and information
Dayhome Openings, Description and Features
Dayhome description / philosophy
My dayhome locate in Hidden Valley NW, close to beddington trail and lots of other community, such as Edgemont, Hamptons, Evanston, Panorama, Kincora, Sherwood, Country Hills, MacEwan
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
– Very nice environment, very clean, pet and smoke free.
– There are around 1600 ft² play area, newly renovated, specially designed for children’s safe and comfort, floor is covered with soft mat.
– Nice backyard setup with swings, slider, sand and water pan.
– I provide lunch and 2 snacks every day and I also do our best to make the food clean, nutritious and delicious. The food menu will be emailed to parents on Monday.
– We do lots of fun activities such as morning exercises, dancing, painting, music, handcraft, and story time .
– We have well-planned reading and writing lessons for children.
– Early Learning and Child Care Diploma (Bow Valley college)
– Level 3 – Alberta Child Care Advanced Qualification Certificate
– Child Education bachelor degree.
– English Literature diploma.
– First Aid /CPR, Police Security Clearance are up to date.
My work experience
– 5 years full time work in accredited dayhomein Calgary.
– 5 years full time work in my day home.
If interested, please call Stacy @ 403-775-9831 for an interview..
please leave a message if no answer, I will call you back ASAP, thanks
Hours of Operation
Summary of reviews and ratings of Dayhome in Hidden Valley NW
The reviews and comments are community contributed content and are not based on investigative or verified data. It is merely a participant's opinion and should not be used as facts. ALWAYS investigate a childcare provider on your own!
No daycare reviews were found. Be the first to create a dayhome review