== Source of Canadian dayhome listings and child care information ==
Kelly’s Little Munchkins Day Home - Dayhome information and Reviews
CAUTION: always verify the credentials of the child care provider before placing your child in dayhome. We do not endorse any dayhome centres, nor do we check their credibility. Here are some points to consider while choosing a dayhome center
Dayhome's location map and information
Dayhome Openings, Description and Features
Dayhome description / philosophy
Are you looking for a fun, reliable and loving day home for your child or children? Kelly’s Little Munchkins Day Home is an established and private day home in Falconridge (NE) and I am now interviewing to fill 1 space that is available immediately. This space is available for full time care, or for before and after school care at Grant MacEwan Elementary. We are looking for a new friend that is 4+ years old! I am also able to offer drop in care when space is available!
I have excellent references from current and past clients, a valid first Aid in Child Care with CPR and both my husband and myself have a police clearance, which includes a Vulnerable Sector Search! I’ve been working in the childcare industry for many years and I absolutely love being able to help enrich the lives of children on a daily basis!
I also offer:
– Breakfast, lunch and two snacks daily with a 4 week rotating menu!
– I have a fenced backyard with a playhouse, sandbox, slide, water table, play kitchen and more!
– We enjoy lots of outdoor play! Either at a nearby park, my backyard or both, weather permitting of course!
– Field Trips! We’ve visited several Fire Stations, a Police Station, Boston Pizza, (We got a tour of the kitchen!) Aero Space Museum, Bowling, Pisces Pet Emporium, (another scheduled tour) Zoo, Pearce Estate Park and so much more!
– We have play dates with other day homes in the area!
– We have parties for all the munchkins birthdays and for all the major holidays!
– I am fully insured.
– I offer yearly receipts for income tax purposes!
– Arts and crafts
– Sensory & gross motor activities
– ABC’s & 123’s
– Dress up and dance parties
– Clean, smoke free and cat friendly home!
– Open from 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM – Monday to Friday
– A secret FB group (available by invite only) for the parents to share updates, photos, menu’s etc.
If you would like more information about my day home, or to set up an interview, please contact Kelly at 403-590-5453 or take a peek at my website http://kellyslittlemunchkins.weebly.com
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!
- Playground On-site
- Cook On-site
- Security System Available
- Central AC
- Full-Time Spots Offered
- Part-Time Spots Offered
Hours of Operation
- Mon : 07:00AM - 05:30PM
- Tue : 07:00AM - 05:30PM
- Wed : 07:00AM - 05:30PM
- Thu : 07:00AM - 05:30PM
- Fri : 07:00AM - 05:30PM
Summary of reviews and ratings of Kelly’s Little Munchkins Day Home
The reviews and comments are community contributed content and are not based on investigative or verified data. It is merely a participant's opinion and should not be used as facts. ALWAYS investigate a childcare provider on your own!
No daycare reviews were found. Be the first to create a dayhome review