== Source of Canadian dayhome listings and child care information ==
Quality Childcare/Day Home, Arbour Lake/NW - Dayhome information and Reviews
CAUTION: always verify the credentials of the child care provider before placing your child in dayhome. We do not endorse any dayhome centres, nor do we check their credibility. Here are some points to consider while choosing a dayhome center
Dayhome's location map and information
Dayhome Openings, Description and Features
Dayhome description / philosophy
Precious Kids Day Home
Hi! My name is Didja Iervella and I live in the beautiful northwest community of Arbour Lake with my almost 3 year-old daughter. I am currently looking for 3 full-time (Monday-Friday) or part-time (minimum 3 days/week) placements between the ages of 2.5-5 years old, in my lovely day home called Precious Kids Day Home. I have a heart for nurturing children and seeing them develop into the best they can be, and the quality care I offer does just that.
• Quality, individualized care geared to meet every child’s unique needs, age, and personality. Every child is treated with the utmost care, love, and respect.
• Bilingual home.
• First Aid with CPR level B
• Current Criminal Check
• Current Child and Welfare Check
• Child and Youth Care Degree
• Volunteer and work experience at the Boys and Girls Club of Calgary, Pregnancy Care Centre, Awo Taan Women’s Centre, and Youth For Christ (Youth Unlimited).
• All natural, home made cleaning products and soaps used.
• Cater to children with food allergies or sensitivities.
• Organic, wholesome, home made meals and nutritious snacks.
• Gluten-free home.
• I have a bright, spacious, & open concept home.
• Smoke- Free
• Fenced in back yard and enclosed patio.
• Walking distance from two parks.
• Easy access Stoney Trail, Crowchild Trail, and Nosehill Drive & located close to the bus route, and near the Crowfoot C-train Station.
• **Hours of operation: 730 am- 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday**
• I am flexible to adapt the pick-up and drop-off hours to meet your needs.
What our structured days include:
• Free-play, dress-up, circle time, multi-sensory & educational activities (all age appropriate), daily learning, story time, nap/quiet time, and outdoor play. (Not in this order.)
Please feel free to contact me via email, call, or text, with any further questions/concerns, or to book a visit.
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon! 4036893435
Hours of Operation
Summary of reviews and ratings of Quality Childcare/Day Home, Arbour Lake/NW
The reviews and comments are community contributed content and are not based on investigative or verified data. It is merely a participant's opinion and should not be used as facts. ALWAYS investigate a childcare provider on your own!
No daycare reviews were found. Be the first to create a dayhome review