== Source of Canadian dayhome listings and child care information ==
TUSCANY HOME DAYCARE – NW - Dayhome information and Reviews
CAUTION: always verify the credentials of the child care provider before placing your child in dayhome. We do not endorse any dayhome centres, nor do we check their credibility. Here are some points to consider while choosing a dayhome center
Dayhome's location map and information
Dayhome Openings, Description and Features
Dayhome description / philosophy
|– Safe and healthy environment.
– Government Approved Home Daycare services provided by a qualified Level II provider
– Subsidy available for eligible parents
– CPR and First Aid certified
– More than five years of experience
– Nice and Clean Pet free environment
– Nutritious food provided (included)
– Convenient location –Living in Tuscany or Valley Ridge Just near newly build Tuscany LRT Station, easy to drop off if driving out of Tuscany Blvd.
– Spots Available
– To visit call or leave a message at 587-315-6774
Hours of Operation
Summary of reviews and ratings of TUSCANY HOME DAYCARE – NW
The reviews and comments are community contributed content and are not based on investigative or verified data. It is merely a participant's opinion and should not be used as facts. ALWAYS investigate a childcare provider on your own!
No daycare reviews were found. Be the first to create a dayhome review